Research Boston integrates economic research into legal processes of litigation, legislation, court decisions, and regulatory proceedings. We bring together teams of consultants with experience ranging from participation in some of the nation's largest lawsuits, mostly in antitrust or intellectual property, to Washington testimony, to informal discussions with local regulatory authorities.
The economic facts in lawsuits are often messy. Research Boston views its role as helping you sort out these complexities and present them clearly and succinctly to a judge, jury, or regulators.
Research Boston Strengths
- Creating frameworks to help laypeople relate to complex issues
- Translating technical subjects into their implications for competition or profitability
- Applying empirical research to confirm or disprove theories put forward by the parties
- Ongoing work as strategy and marketing consultants for a range of industries
- Recognized for original thinking
- Senior consultants' close participation at all stages of work