Paul V. Teplitz
|EDUCATION||BS, MS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
DBA, Harvard University
|CONSULTING||Over 30 years in consulting
Founded current firm in 1986
Clients include Fortune 500 companies, money-center banks, top law firms
|EXAMPLE PROJECTS||Strategy Assessments
Market and Competitive Analyses
Forecasting Process Upgrades
Economic Analyses for Litigation
|Speeches and talks before the Conference Board, Direct Marketing
Association, APICS, Presidents Association, Planning Forum, National
Retail Federation, and others.
Author of books and articles on banking, professional sports, federal tax policies, and product forecasting.
Arthur Schleifer, Jr.
Prof. of Business Administration, Emeritus — Harvard University
|EDUCATION||BA, Yale University
MBA, DBA, Harvard University
|TEACHING||Head of Teaching Group for Managerial Economics
Second-Year elective course in business forecasting
|PUBLICATIONS||Numerous articles on statistical methods
Over 15 Harvard Business School cases on forecasting
Books on Managerial Economics, Forecasting
The Voice of Our Customers
- "I think, pound for pound, that you guys have really been some of the best consultants I've ever worked with... It's been a good relationship, and it's been fun."
- Vice President, Inventory, Well-known Cataloger
- "The up-front work RBC does in getting that internal buy-in and focus on things, and in the in-depth interviewing technique, really does set them apart."
- Director of Corporate Marketing, Large BCBS Plan
- "I have dealt with other consultants, and RBC was definitely an exceptional value."
- Director of Trust Systems, Top-10 Bank
- "Most consultants think they already know the answers. These guys really come to listen and to learn."
- Corporate Secretary, Large Insurance Company
- "The most significant contribution was their insight into the appropriate division of the marketplace and the realization that when properly divided, defendant and plaintiff were not direct competitors."
- Top New York Law Firm
- "What you are able to do is neutralize some of the variables that are sometimes hard to see... That's valuable to have, especially in times when the [business] changes so drastically."
- Sr. Vice President, Marketing, Large Direct Marketing Company
- "We think that it was a good ROI in this area, and I personally participated in it, so it wasn't any fluff, it wasn't something nice-to-do. We actually took action."
- CFO, Well-known Cataloger
- "The reports are that...your testimony was superb. It must be nice to know that you could come on the scene so late and do such a superb job."
- Top Los Angeles Law Firm